Members of SFPS receive a copy of the Society’s annual, book-length hardback publication, published by Liverpool University Press. They also receive a bi-annual electronic Bulletin containing book reviews, conference reports and short articles.
Membership of the Society includes:
· Annual hardback publication
· Bi-annual electronic Bulletin;
· Reduced rates on the purchase of back copies of ASCALF/SFPS publications;
· A complimentary copy of new titles appearing in the SFPS critical studies series;
· Admission to the annual SFPS conference (and other SFPS-sponsored events) at reduced rates;
· Electronic mailings on conferences, study days and publications of interest to SFPS members;
· Access to SFPS grants for conference/colloquia organisation is available to SFPS members
To join SFPS and renew your membership, please download the membership form, which lists membership rates for the current year.
For event organisers’ guidelines, click here.