Members of SFPS receive a copy of the Society’s annual, book-length hardback publication, published by Liverpool University Press. They also receive a bi-annual electronic Bulletin containing book reviews, conference reports and short articles.
Members based in LMIC countries/the Global South may avail of free associate membership of SFPS (* N.B. this does not include the annual hardback publication but does include all other benefits of membership. Please see the membership form for full details).
Membership of the Society includes:
· Annual hardback publication
· Bi-annual electronic Bulletin;
· Reduced rates on the purchase of back copies of ASCALF/SFPS publications;
· A complimentary copy of new titles appearing in the SFPS critical studies series;
· Admission to the annual SFPS conference (and other SFPS-sponsored events) at reduced rates;
· Electronic mailings on conferences, study days and publications of interest to SFPS members;
– Members may advertise their research publications and events via the SFPS monthly mailings and social media.
· Access to SFPS grants for conference/colloquia organisation is available to SFPS members
To join SFPS and renew your membership, please download the membership form, which lists membership rates for the current year.
For event organisers’ guidelines, click here.